As we approach September the anticipation for the Rugby World Cup 2015 is becoming increasingly apparent with bookings and enquiries gathering everyday. Like many of the luxury jobs we supply, the Rugby World Cup brings many characteristics into play; such as sponsorship executives looking for transfers between company events and VIP’s needing professional minibuses/coaches for entertaining clients.
We provided a variety of luxury, executive and VIP vehicles for the RBS 6 Nations this year and have excellent experience of what is to be expected for an event such as the Rugby World Cup. We not only provided transport for clients attending match dates, but also for meetings, sponsor events, corporate parties and more. With this said, we are very proud of what our customers have had to say about us in the past, all of which can be found on our customer review website here.
We provide for all the UK stadiums but expect our busiest dates will be matches held at Twickenham due to it’s popularity among supporters:
The Rugby World Cup 2015 (Twickenham Dates):
- Friday 18th September 2015 – England v Fiji (Pool A)
- Saturday 19th September 2015 – France v Italy (Pool D)
- Saturday 26th September 2015 – England v Wales (Pool A)
- Saturday 3rd October 2015 – England v Australia (Pool A)
- Saturday 10th October 2015 – Australia v Wales (Pool A)
- QF1: Saturday 17th October 2015 – Winner Pool B v Runner-up Pool A
- QF4: Sunday 18th October 2015 – Winner Pool A v Runner-up Pool B
- SF1: Saturday 24th October 2015 – Winner QF1 v Winner QF2
- SF2: Sunday 25th October 2015 – Winner QF3 v Winner QF4
- Final: Saturday 31st October 2015
Be sure to book early and not to leave it too late in order to secure vehicle availability. We already have many of our luxury vehicles booked out for our clients throughout the tournament and expect many more!
If you would like to receive a quote from us then please fill in the Online Instant Quote Form on our website, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your trip details and itineraries. Alternatively, if you would prefer to discuss requirements by phone then do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 6444 118.